Present Address: School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds, Woodhouse Lane, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
DFT-assisted interpretation of the Raman spectra of hydrogen-ordered ice XV
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 290–298, February 2013
How to Cite
Whale, T. F., Clark, S. J., Finney, J. L. and Salzmann, C. G. (2013), DFT-assisted interpretation of the Raman spectra of hydrogen-ordered ice XV. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 290–298. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4170
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Nuffield Foundation. Grant Number: URB/37891
- Royal Society. Grant Number: UF100144
- University Research Fellowship (CGS) and the UK national supercomputing facility HECToR. Grant Number: EPSRC, EP/F037481/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!