Spectral characterization and intracellular detection of Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering (SERS)-encoded plasmonic gold nanostars
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 234–239, February 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, H., Fales, A. M., Khoury, C. G., Liu, J. and Vo-Dinh, T. (2013), Spectral characterization and intracellular detection of Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering (SERS)-encoded plasmonic gold nanostars. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 234–239. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4172
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 EB006201, R01 ES014774
- AMF is supported by a training grant fromthe National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32 EB001040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!