This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
Petrographical and micro-Raman analysis of Terra Sigillata shatters from a Vandalic settlement in North-Eastern Hungary†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1796–1804, November 2012
How to Cite
Fintor, K. and Gyalai, Z. (2012), Petrographical and micro-Raman analysis of Terra Sigillata shatters from a Vandalic settlement in North-Eastern Hungary. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1796–1804. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4176
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!