This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
Micro-Raman and GC/MS analysis to characterize the wall painting technique of Dicho Zograph in churches from Republic of Macedonia†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1685–1693, November 2012
How to Cite
Čukovska, L. R., Minčeva – Šukarova, B., Lluveras-Tenorio, A., Andreotti, A., Colombini, M. P. and Nastova, I. (2012), Micro-Raman and GC/MS analysis to characterize the wall painting technique of Dicho Zograph in churches from Republic of Macedonia. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1685–1693. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4183
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!