Large-area Ag nanorod array substrates for SERS: AAO template-assisted fabrication, functionalization, and application in detection PCBs
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 240–246, February 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Z., Meng, G., Huang, Q., Chen, B., Zhu, C. and Zhang, Z. (2013), Large-area Ag nanorod array substrates for SERS: AAO template-assisted fabrication, functionalization, and application in detection PCBs. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 240–246. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4184
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB934304
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51201159, 11274312, 50972145, 11175204
- Key Innovative Project of Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: KJCX2YWN341
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jrs_4184_Supporting_Information.doc||Word document||3619K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.