Surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) and complementary techniques applied for the investigation of an Italian cultural heritage canvas
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 277–282, February 2013
How to Cite
Gui, O. M., Fălămaş, A., Barbu-Tudoran, L., Aluaş, M., Giambra, B. and Cîntă Pînzaru, S. (2013), Surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) and complementary techniques applied for the investigation of an Italian cultural heritage canvas. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 277–282. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4186
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- Q-DOC project. Grant Number: POSDRU/107/1.5/S/78534
- POSDRU. Grant Number: 89/1.5/S/61104
- POSDRU. Grant Number: 89/1.5/S/60189
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!