Adsorption of dicarboxylic acids onto nano-structured silver surfaces – surface-enhanced Raman scattering studies of pH-dependent adsorption geometries
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 247–254, February 2013
How to Cite
Schulte, J. P., Grass, S. and Treuel, L. (2013), Adsorption of dicarboxylic acids onto nano-structured silver surfaces – surface-enhanced Raman scattering studies of pH-dependent adsorption geometries. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 247–254. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4190
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft within the priority program. Grant Number: SPP1313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!