The use of Raman spectroscopy to characterize the carbon materials found in Amazonian anthrosoils
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 283–289, February 2013
How to Cite
Ribeiro-Soares, J., Cançado, L. G., Falcão, N. P. S., Martins Ferreira, E. H., Achete, C. A. and Jorio, A. (2013), The use of Raman spectroscopy to characterize the carbon materials found in Amazonian anthrosoils. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 283–289. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4191
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- FAPEMIG (PPM and Pronex BioNC), CNPq (Universal grant), FINEP and FAPERJ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!