The use of Raman spectroscopy to characterize the carbon materials found in Amazonian anthrosoils
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 283–289, February 2013
How to Cite
Ribeiro-Soares, J., Cançado, L. G., Falcão, N. P. S., Martins Ferreira, E. H., Achete, C. A. and Jorio, A. (2013), The use of Raman spectroscopy to characterize the carbon materials found in Amazonian anthrosoils. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 283–289. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4191
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- FAPEMIG (PPM and Pronex BioNC), CNPq (Universal grant), FINEP and FAPERJ
Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jrs_4191_supplementary_material.docx||Word 2007 document||99K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.