Silver macro-texture substrates fabricated by plasma selective etching for surface-enhanced Raman scattering
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 393–400, March 2013
How to Cite
Liu, F., Ye, X., Tang, C. and Ma, H. (2013), Silver macro-texture substrates fabricated by plasma selective etching for surface-enhanced Raman scattering. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 393–400. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4209
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!