The first two authors contributed equally to this paper
Near-infrared surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (NIR-SERS) studies on oxyheamoglobin (OxyHb) of liver cancer based on PVA-Ag nanofilm
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 362–369, March 2013
How to Cite
Liu, R., Xiong, Y., Tang, W., Guo, Y., Yan, X. and Si, M. (2013), Near-infrared surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (NIR-SERS) studies on oxyheamoglobin (OxyHb) of liver cancer based on PVA-Ag nanofilm. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 362–369. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4216
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 11064001, 10864001
- Science and Technology Project of Yunnan Province. Grant Number: 2008ZC159M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!