The first two authors contributed equally to this paper
Near-infrared surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (NIR-SERS) studies on oxyheamoglobin (OxyHb) of liver cancer based on PVA-Ag nanofilm
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 362–369, March 2013
How to Cite
Liu, R., Xiong, Y., Tang, W., Guo, Y., Yan, X. and Si, M. (2013), Near-infrared surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (NIR-SERS) studies on oxyheamoglobin (OxyHb) of liver cancer based on PVA-Ag nanofilm. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 362–369. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4216
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 11064001, 10864001
- Science and Technology Project of Yunnan Province. Grant Number: 2008ZC159M
Supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
|jrs_4216_sm_table1.doc||Word document||27K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.