Theoretical investigation on surface-enhanced Raman evidence for conformation transition of dimercaptoazobenzene adsorbed on gold nanoclusters
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 425–432, March 2013
How to Cite
Lang, X.-F., Yin, P.-G., Tan, E.-Z., You, T.-T. and Guo, L. (2013), Theoretical investigation on surface-enhanced Raman evidence for conformation transition of dimercaptoazobenzene adsorbed on gold nanoclusters. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 425–432. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4217
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!