Experimental investigations on the weakening effect of magnetic fields on surface-enhanced Raman scattering
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 525–530, April 2013
How to Cite
Li, R., Chen, Q.-W., Zhang, H., Kong, X.-K., Sun, Y.-B., Zhong, H., Wang, H. and Zhou, S. (2013), Experimental investigations on the weakening effect of magnetic fields on surface-enhanced Raman scattering. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 525–530. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4227
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21071137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!