Atacamite as a natural pigment in a South American colonial polychrome sculpture from the late XVI century
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 637–642, April 2013
How to Cite
Tomasini, E. P., Landa, C. R., Siracusano, G. and Maier, M. S. (2013), Atacamite as a natural pigment in a South American colonial polychrome sculpture from the late XVI century. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 637–642. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4234
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!