Resonance Raman spectroscopic and density functional theory investigation of the excited state structural dynamics of 2-mercapto-1-methylimidazole
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 582–589, April 2013
How to Cite
Jian, J.-W., Zhang, H.-B., Chen, C.-Q., Zhao, Y. and Zheng, X. (2013), Resonance Raman spectroscopic and density functional theory investigation of the excited state structural dynamics of 2-mercapto-1-methylimidazole. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 582–589. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4238
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- NNSFC. Grant Numbers: 21033002, 21273202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!