High-resolution stimulated Raman study of the first vibrational hot band of 14N2. Separate observation of the spectra of the ortho and para species.
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 727–730, May 2013
How to Cite
Martínez, R. Z. and Bermejo, D. (2013), High-resolution stimulated Raman study of the first vibrational hot band of 14N2. Separate observation of the spectra of the ortho and para species. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 727–730. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4245
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!