Dedicated to the memory of Alessandro Baldan.
High-resolution Raman spectroscopy of ν2 and associated hot bands of 13CH12CH: global analysis of the anharmonic resonances†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 746–751, May 2013
How to Cite
Martínez, R. Z., Bermejo, D., Lonardo, G. D. and Fusina, L. (2013), High-resolution Raman spectroscopy of ν2 and associated hot bands of 13CH12CH: global analysis of the anharmonic resonances. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 746–751. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4247
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: FIS2009-08069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!