This article is from the ECONOS part of the joint special issue on the European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS 2012) with Guest Editors Johannes Kiefer and Peter Radi and the II Italian Conference of the National Group of Raman Spectroscopy and Non-Linear Effects (GISR 2012) with Guest Editor Maria Grazia Giorgini.
Raman-induced Kerr effect microscopy with balanced detection†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Joint special issue on the European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS 2012) and the II Italian Conference of the National Group of Raman Spectroscopy and Non-Linear Effects (GISR 2012)
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 1385–1392, October 2013
How to Cite
Molotokaite, E., Kumar, V., Manzoni, C., Polli, D., Cerullo, G. and Marangoni, M. (2013), Raman-induced Kerr effect microscopy with balanced detection. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1385–1392. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4250
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- EU FP7 FET project CROSS TRAP. Grant Number: ICT-244068
- RegioneLombardia. Grant Number: D41J10000300007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!