SERS as a valuable tool for detection and treatment follow-up of fungal infection in mice lungs: use of Amphotericin B and its nanoencapsulation onto magnetic nanoparticles
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 695–702, May 2013
How to Cite
Santos, C. M. B., da Silva, S. W., Saldanha, C. A., Santos, M. F. M. A., Garcia, M. P., Azevedo, R. B. and Morais, P. C. (2013), SERS as a valuable tool for detection and treatment follow-up of fungal infection in mice lungs: use of Amphotericin B and its nanoencapsulation onto magnetic nanoparticles. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 695–702. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4259
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!