This article is from the ECONOS part of the joint special issue on the European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS 2012) with Guest Editors Johannes Kiefer and Peter Radi and the II Congresso Nationale di Spettroscopie Raman ed Effetti Ottici Non Lineari (GISR 2012) with Guest Editor Maria Grazia Giorgini.
Hybrid femtosecond/picosecond coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering for high-speed CH4/N2 measurements in binary gas mixtures†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
How to Cite
Engel, S. R., Miller, J. D., Dedic, C. E., Seeger, T., Leipertz, A. and Meyer, T. R. (2013), Hybrid femtosecond/picosecond coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering for high-speed CH4/N2 measurements in binary gas mixtures. J. Raman Spectrosc.. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4261
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-1056006
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!