Multivariate analysis of combined Raman and fibre-optic reflectance spectra for the identification of binder materials in simulated medieval paints
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 866–874, June 2013
How to Cite
Pallipurath, A., Skelton, J., Ricciardi, P., Bucklow, S. and Elliott, S. (2013), Multivariate analysis of combined Raman and fibre-optic reflectance spectra for the identification of binder materials in simulated medieval paints. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 866–874. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4291
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!