Influence of the buffer layer properties on the intensity of Raman scattering of graphene
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 803–809, June 2013
How to Cite
Dyakov, S. A., Perova, T. S., Miao, C. Q., Xie, Y.-H., Cherevkov, S. A. and Baranov, A. V. (2013), Influence of the buffer layer properties on the intensity of Raman scattering of graphene. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 803–809. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4294
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- RFBR. Grant Numbers: 12-02-01263, 12-02-00938
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. Grant Numbers: 11.519.11.3020, 11.519.11.3026, 14.B37.21.0741, 14.B37.21.1954
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!