This article is from the GISR part of the joint special issue on the European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS 2012) with Guest Editors Johannes Kiefer and Peter Radi and the II Italian Conference of the National Group of Raman Spectroscopy and Non-Linear Effects (GISR 2012) with Guest Editor Maria Grazia Giorgini.
Structure and chain polarization of long polyynes investigated with infrared and Raman spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Joint special issue on the European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS 2012) and the II Italian Conference of the National Group of Raman Spectroscopy and Non-Linear Effects (GISR 2012)
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 1398–1410, October 2013
How to Cite
Agarwal, N. R., Lucotti, A., Fazzi, D., Tommasini, M., Castiglioni, C., Chalifoux, W.A. and Tykwinski, R. R. (2013), Structure and chain polarization of long polyynes investigated with infrared and Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1398–1410. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4300
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca
- PRIN Project 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!