These authors contributed equally
pH-sensing nanostar probe using surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS): theoretical and experimental studies
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 980–986, July 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Yuan, H., Fales, A. M. and Vo-Dinh, T. (2013), pH-sensing nanostar probe using surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS): theoretical and experimental studies. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 980–986. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4302
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!