A simple method to prepare the magnetic Ni@Au core-shell nanostructure for the cycle surface enhanced Raman scattering substrates
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 987–993, July 2013
How to Cite
Ding, Q., Ma, Y., Ye, Y., Yang, L. and Liu, J. (2013), A simple method to prepare the magnetic Ni@Au core-shell nanostructure for the cycle surface enhanced Raman scattering substrates. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 987–993. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4303
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB933700
- National Instrumentation program of China. Grant Number: 2011YQ0301241001 and 2011YQ0301241101
- Important Projects of Anhui Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: KJ2010ZD09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!