This article is from the ECONOS part of the joint special issue on the European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS 2012) with Guest Editors Johannes Kiefer and Peter Radi and the II Italian Conference of the National Group of Raman Spectroscopy and Non-Linear Effects (GISR 2012) with Guest Editor Maria Grazia Giorgini.
Simultaneous measurements of fuel vapor concentration and temperature in a flash-boiling propane jet using laser-induced gratings†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Joint special issue on the European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS 2012) and the II Italian Conference of the National Group of Raman Spectroscopy and Non-Linear Effects (GISR 2012)
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 1356–1362, October 2013
How to Cite
Roshani, B., Flügel, A., Schmitz, I., Kozlov, D. N., Seeger, T., Zigan, L., Kiefer, J. and Leipertz, A. (2013), Simultaneous measurements of fuel vapor concentration and temperature in a flash-boiling propane jet using laser-induced gratings. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1356–1362. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4315
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: 08-02-91958- NNIO-a, No. 11-02-01296-a
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!