These authors contributed equally
Observation of persistent α-helical content and discrete types of backbone disorder during a molten globule to ordered peptide transition via deep-UV resonance Raman spectroscopy
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 957–962, July 2013
How to Cite
Brown, M. C., Mutter, A. C., Koder, R. L., JiJi, R. D. and Cooley, J. W. (2013), Observation of persistent α-helical content and discrete types of backbone disorder during a molten globule to ordered peptide transition via deep-UV resonance Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 957–962. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4316
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-10-1-0350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!