Surface-enhanced Raman evidence for Rhodamine 6 G and its derivative with different adsorption geometry to colloidal silver nanoparticle
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 999–1003, July 2013
How to Cite
Li, P., Zhou, X., Liu, H., Yang, L. and Liu, J. (2013), Surface-enhanced Raman evidence for Rhodamine 6 G and its derivative with different adsorption geometry to colloidal silver nanoparticle. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 999–1003. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4319
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB933700
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100480706
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!