Rapid atto-molar level detection of surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy technique based on glycidyl methacrylate–ethylene dimethacrylate (GMA–EDMA) porous material
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1004–1009, July 2013
How to Cite
Li, Q., Du, Y., Wang, X., Cao, P., Sui, T., Xu, Y. and Geng, J. (2013), Rapid atto-molar level detection of surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy technique based on glycidyl methacrylate–ethylene dimethacrylate (GMA–EDMA) porous material. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1004–1009. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4322
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20975039
- General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2011IK226
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jrs_4322_sm_f1.tif||TIFF image||730K||Supporting Information|
|jrs_4322_sm_f2.tif||TIFF image||365K||Supporting Information|
|jrs_4322_sm_f3.tif||TIFF image||409K||Supporting Information|
|jrs_4322_supplementary material.doc||Word document||1246K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.