The role of the dielectric environment in surface-enhanced Raman scattering on the detection of a 4-nitrothiophenol monolayer
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1010–1013, July 2013
How to Cite
Funke, S. and Wackerbarth, H. (2013), The role of the dielectric environment in surface-enhanced Raman scattering on the detection of a 4-nitrothiophenol monolayer. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1010–1013. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4323
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 13N11772
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!