From Portable to SCA Raman devices to characterize harmful compounds contained in used black slag produced in Electric Arc Furnace of steel industry
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1163–1171, August 2013
How to Cite
Gómez-Nubla, L., Aramendia, J., de Vallejuelo, S. F.-O., Castro, K. and Madariaga, J. M. (2013), From Portable to SCA Raman devices to characterize harmful compounds contained in used black slag produced in Electric Arc Furnace of steel industry. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1163–1171. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4342
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!