Role of Phe-D5 isotopically labeled analogues of bradykinin on elucidation of its adsorption mode on Ag, Au, and Cu electrodes. Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy studies
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1096–1104, August 2013
How to Cite
Proniewicz, E., Ignatjev, I., Niaura, G., Sobolewski, D., Prahl, A. and Proniewicz, L. M. (2013), Role of Phe-D5 isotopically labeled analogues of bradykinin on elucidation of its adsorption mode on Ag, Au, and Cu electrodes. Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy studies. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1096–1104. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4343
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- National Science Center of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N N204 544339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!