Direct evidence for conversion of p-aminothiophenol to p,p'-dimercaptoazobenzene by in situ reduplicative surface-enhanced Raman scattering measurements
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1200–1203, August 2013
How to Cite
Tan, E., Yin, P., You, T. and Guo, L. (2013), Direct evidence for conversion of p-aminothiophenol to p,p'-dimercaptoazobenzene by in situ reduplicative surface-enhanced Raman scattering measurements. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1200–1203. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4345
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Nos. 20973019 and 50725208
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PATP-DMAB-JRS-SI-13.5.16.doc||Word document||132K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.