In-situ spectroscopic assessment of the conservation state of building materials from a Palace house affected by infiltration water
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 1277–1284, September 2013
How to Cite
Gómez-Laserna, O., Olazabal, M. Á., Morillas, H., Prieto-Taboada, N., Martinez-Arkarazo, I., Arana, G. and Madariaga, J. M. (2013), In-situ spectroscopic assessment of the conservation state of building materials from a Palace house affected by infiltration water. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1277–1284. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4359
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!