Use of a handheld Raman spectrometer for fast screening of microbial pigments in cultures of halophilic microorganisms and in microbial communities in hypersaline environments in nature
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 1285–1291, September 2013
How to Cite
Jehlička, J. and Oren, A. (2013), Use of a handheld Raman spectrometer for fast screening of microbial pigments in cultures of halophilic microorganisms and in microbial communities in hypersaline environments in nature. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1285–1291. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4362
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: P210/10/0467
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM0021620855
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1103/10
- Minerva Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!