The resonance and pre-resonance Raman scattering in the low energy 11B2u and 11B3u states of 1,4,5,8-naphthalenetetracarboxy dianhydride in terms of DFT methods. The aggregation of NTCDA molecules in the ethanol and methanol solutions
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1548–1556, November 2013
How to Cite
Makowski, M., Zazakowny, P. and Pawlikowski, M. T. (2013), The resonance and pre-resonance Raman scattering in the low energy 11B2u and 11B3u states of 1,4,5,8-naphthalenetetracarboxy dianhydride in terms of DFT methods. The aggregation of NTCDA molecules in the ethanol and methanol solutions. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1548–1556. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4365
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- ATOMIN. Grant Number: POIG.02.01.00-12-023/08
- POWIEW. Grant Number: POIG.02.03.00-00-018/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!