μ-Raman spectroscopy of prehistoric paintings from the Abrigo Remacha rock shelter (Villaseca, Segovia, Spain)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1557–1562, November 2013
How to Cite
Iriarte, M., Hernanz, A., Ruiz-López, J. F. and Martín, S. (2013), μ-Raman spectroscopy of prehistoric paintings from the Abrigo Remacha rock shelter (Villaseca, Segovia, Spain). J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1557–1562. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4367
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- MICINN. Grant Number: I+D+i CTQ 2009–12489
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!