Raman and IR reflection micro-spectroscopic study of Er:YAG laser treated permanent and deciduous human teeth
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1483–1490, November 2013
How to Cite
Jegova, G., Titorenkova, R., Rashkova, M. and Mihailova, B. (2013), Raman and IR reflection micro-spectroscopic study of Er:YAG laser treated permanent and deciduous human teeth. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1483–1490. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4373
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- Medical University Sofia. Grant Number: 38/2010
- Bulgarian Ministry of Education, Youth and Science. Grant Number: DTK 02-70/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!