This article was published online on 7 October 2013. This notice was included in the online version to indicate that the caption of Figure 5 and the citations of the supporting information have been modified [17 October 2013].
DFT study and quantitative detection by surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) of ethyl carbamate†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1491–1496, November 2013
How to Cite
Yang, D., Mircescu, N. E., Zhou, H., Leopold, N., Chiş, V., Oltean, M., Ying, Y. and Haisch, C. (2013), DFT study and quantitative detection by surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) of ethyl carbamate. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1491–1496. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4375
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2013
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20120101130009
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Number: POSDRU/107/1.5/S/76841
- Sectoral Operational Programme for Human Resources Development
- European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!