This article was published online on 7 October 2013. This notice was included in the online version to indicate that the caption of Figure 5 and the citations of the supporting information have been modified [17 October 2013].
DFT study and quantitative detection by surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) of ethyl carbamate†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1491–1496, November 2013
How to Cite
Yang, D., Mircescu, N. E., Zhou, H., Leopold, N., Chiş, V., Oltean, M., Ying, Y. and Haisch, C. (2013), DFT study and quantitative detection by surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) of ethyl carbamate. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1491–1496. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4375
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2013
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20120101130009
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Number: POSDRU/107/1.5/S/76841
- Sectoral Operational Programme for Human Resources Development
- European Social Fund
|jrs4375-sup-0001-DocumentS1.docx||Word 2007 document||637K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.