Microanalysis of clay-based pigments in painted artworks by the means of Raman spectroscopy
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1570–1577, November 2013
How to Cite
Košařová, V., Hradil, D., Němec, I., Bezdička, P. and Kanický, V. (2013), Microanalysis of clay-based pigments in painted artworks by the means of Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1570–1577. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4381
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!