Rapid prediction of fatty acid composition of vegetable oil by Raman spectroscopy coupled with least squares support vector machines
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 1739–1745, December 2013
How to Cite
Dong, W., Zhang, Y., Zhang, B. and Wang, X. (2013), Rapid prediction of fatty acid composition of vegetable oil by Raman spectroscopy coupled with least squares support vector machines. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1739–1745. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4386
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- State Key Laboratory of Modern Optical Instrumentation, Zhejiang University and the Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61036012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!