Nanogaps in 2D Ag-nanocap arrays for surface-enhanced Raman scattering
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 1666–1670, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Gao, W., Yang, S., Liu, S., Zhao, X., Gao, M., Wang, Y. and Yang, J. (2013), Nanogaps in 2D Ag-nanocap arrays for surface-enhanced Raman scattering. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1666–1670. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4390
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- National Youth Program Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10904050
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09-0156 and NCET-11-0981
- Program for the master students' scientific and innovative research of Jilin Normal University. Grant Number: 201130
- Program for the development of Science and Technology of Jilin province. Grant Number: 20120359
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!