Detection of the potential tumor marker of AFP using surface-enhanced Raman scattering-based immunoassay
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 1649–1653, December 2013
How to Cite
Wang, A., Ruan, W., Song, W., Chen, L., Zhao, B., Jung, Y. M. and Wang, X. (2013), Detection of the potential tumor marker of AFP using surface-enhanced Raman scattering-based immunoassay. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1649–1653. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4391
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 21073072, 21111140380, 20921003, 20903044, 20973074, 20873035, 20573041, 20473029, 2127309, 21103062, 20903044
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20110061110017
- Development Program of the Science and Technology of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20110338
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2011-C00052, 2009-0087013
- Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!