Au@SiO2 core/shell nanoparticle assemblage used for highly sensitive SERS-based determination of glucose and uric acid
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 1671–1677, December 2013
How to Cite
Quyen, T. T. B., Su, W.-N., Chen, K.-J., Pan, C.-J., Rick, J., Chang, C.-C. and Hwang, B.-J. (2013), Au@SiO2 core/shell nanoparticle assemblage used for highly sensitive SERS-based determination of glucose and uric acid. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1671–1677. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4400
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 101-3113-E-011-002, 101-2923-E-011-001-MY3
- Top University Projects of Ministry of Education. Grant Number: (100H451401)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!