HERAS: A helium jet to prevent damage on works of art in Raman experiments
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 1711–1717, December 2013
How to Cite
Ruvalcaba-Sil, J. L., Casanova-González, E., Pérez-Castellanos, N. A. and García-Bucio, M. A. (2013), HERAS: A helium jet to prevent damage on works of art in Raman experiments. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1711–1717. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4402
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!