Microstructured polymer-based substrates with broadband absorption for surface-enhanced Raman scattering
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 1678–1681, December 2013
How to Cite
Yang, M., Wu, Q., Qi, J., Drevensek-Olenik, I., Chen, Z., Pan, Y. and Xu, J. (2013), Microstructured polymer-based substrates with broadband absorption for surface-enhanced Raman scattering. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1678–1681. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4403
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB934201, 2013CB328702
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B07013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11074129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!