The influence of divalent metal ions on low pH induced LacDNA structural changes as probed with UV resonance Raman spectroscopy
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 1693–1699, December 2013
How to Cite
Muntean, C. M., Salehi, M., Niebling, S. and Walkenfort, B. (2013), The influence of divalent metal ions on low pH induced LacDNA structural changes as probed with UV resonance Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1693–1699. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4407
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!