L.Q. Zhang, Y. Shao. and Z.Q. Tu contributed equally to this work.
Graphene sensing an inhomogeneous strain due to the surface relief in FeNiCoTi shape memory alloy
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Shao, Y., Tu, Z., Liu, R., Yang, F., Jiang, D., Guo, Y., Ye, Z., Liu, T., Zhang, J., Gao, Z., Li, Y. and Cui, L. (2014), Graphene sensing an inhomogeneous strain due to the surface relief in FeNiCoTi shape memory alloy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 45: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4410
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51071175, 51001119, 21106184, 21207144
- Science Foundation of China University of Petroleum, Beijing. Grant Numbers: 2462013YJRC40, YJRC-2011-18
- National 973 program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB619403
- Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 313055
- Thousand Talents Program of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!